Today Trump denied he remembered Al Baldasaro, a Republican state representative in New Hampshire mentioning that Clinton "should be put in the firing line and shot for treason.” Earlier in the campaign he mentioned that he didn't know David Duke was a White Supremacist. These and numerous other instances definitely display the traits of Alzheimer's. The signs of Alzheimer's are as follows:
- MEMORY LOSS THAT DISRUPTS DAILY LIFE
- CHALLENGES IN PLANNING OR SOLVING PROBLEMS
- DIFFICULTY COMPLETING FAMILIAR TASKS AT HOME, AT WORK OR AT LEISURE
- CONFUSION WITH TIME OR PLACE
- TROUBLE UNDERSTANDING VISUAL IMAGES AND SPATIAL RELATIONSHIPS
- NEW PROBLEMS WITH WORDS IN SPEAKING OR WRITING
- MISPLACING THINGS AND LOSING THE ABILITY TO RETRACE STEPS
- DECREASED OR POOR JUDGMENT
- WITHDRAWAL FROM WORK OR SOCIAL ACTIVITIES
- CHANGES IN MOOD AND PERSONALITY
Trump seems to be suffering from at least "Memory Loss", "Challenges in Planning", "Decreased or Poor Judgement" and "Changes in Mood and Personality".
I already alluded to the Memory Loss, and his firings and hirings of campaign staff clearly demonstrates planning difficulties, as well as poor judgement in his decision making process. I believe the last one is covered by his Jekyll and Hyde persona when he is speaking in front of people as opposed to his persona that is present when speaking to individuals. We always hear "he is a great person when I speak to him privately".
As to the other signs of Alheimer's is difficult for someone not witnessing his daily routine to make a judgement. It is time for Trump to not only release his tax returns but his medical records.