There are many troubling items coming out of the Trump campaign lately that point to very close ties with Russia. Lets lay them out one by one.
- Manafort's connections with Pro Russian elements inside of the Ukraine.
- Trump's reluctance to release his tax returns, that may disclose a large percentage of the money being lent to him coming from Russian Oligarchs.
- Trump's comments about Russian hacking into Clinton's emails.
- Trump's comments about Putin.
- Trump's policy position on NATO.
- Trump's comments on Crimea.
One of these instances would raise an eyebrow, but six? Any other candidate in any other year would have been hung out to dry and called a traitor. It is apparent that Trump is up to his eyeballs in debt to the Russian Oligarchy and was handed Manafort to assist him in getting the White House. American banks refuse to loan him money, so he has turned overseas and the Russian Oligarchs have come with open wallets. Those wallets are not without conditions, and strings attached.
This country should be very concerned over the true backers of Comrade Trump's presidential run.